...As Well the Following First 100 Days and the REST of the New Presidential Administration if You Didn’t Vote for DT: That May *ALSO* Be In Line With Your New Year’s Resolutions.
1) Jog to Canada.
2) When shaking your head every time you hear about/see yet another thing that you can’t believe is happening, slow down the movement and extend into neck stretches… tie in your breathing. Elongate and breathe ~ wooooooooooooooooooo
Resolution tie-in: Become more flexible
3) Do 50 ab crunches every time DT ends a tweet with “-SO UNFAIR!!! “ Get into it!! Say: “ I’ll show you unfair!!! My six pack abs are so unfair ....to *YOU*! 1!...2!...3!...
Resolution tie-in: Flatten Stomach
4) Whenever your DT supporting family member starts talking about how great he is, put a finger gently on their lips and say “shhhhhhhhhh … I just love you and I am so thankful for our time together…” Then hug them REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hard until the subject changes.
Resolution tie-in: More quality time with family
5) Start a savings jar and throw in a dollar or more every time you hear that Mexico is gonna pay for a border wall. Then when they finally admit it’s not gonna happen donate the money to the American Immigration Council. And even if they never admit it, when the money gets to the top of the jar ~ donate anyway. Seriously they need it.
Resolution tie-in: Save more/Give to charities
6) While watching the news commit to plunging into downward dog (yoga pose) every time they show DT's face. Hold it until they move on to another topic. This way you stay informed *and* improve circulation as well as divine connectivity while keeping your mental landscape free of upsetting facial images.
Resolution tie-in: Incorporate zen activities into daily routine
7) Start a Skype Chat Group (or other online video chat group) for Tibetan throat singing. Call it a “chant up” and plan to get together only during DT speeches or press conferences (if any). Go deep into the chest cavity, close your eyes and do THIS. Why Tibetan throat singing you ask? Try it and see if you can think about, do, or hear anything else!!! SPEECHES BE GONE! No one else within earshot will be able to hear it either!
Resolution tie-in: Enhance spiritual skills to cope with stress
8) Make a list of fun things you can say/do for a friend who's depressed or going through a hard time to make them laugh or bring a smile every time DT ends a tweet with: “– SAD!”
Resolution tie-in: Reach out more to friends in need
9) Write a song with the main line of the chorus being “He can’t be president forever!” Sing it to yourself whenever you need a lift. Add lots of verses over time and sing it as loud as you can like in your car when you find yourself stuck in traffic behind a Trump supporting bumper sticker, especially the “Make America…” one. Fellow song writers: You have been challenged! Make this as CATCHY as possible. And if you have never written a song NOW IS THE TIME DAMN IT!!!
Resolution tie-in: Be more creative
10) Instead of getting completely wasted and then puking and passing out, go to the gym (or with a friend to their gym if you don't have a membership) and then work out until you puke. You can be sure if they are broadcasting the inauguration that wont be very long. Or go to the part of the gym where you can't see the TV, put your favorite tunes on, take a deep breath *and then* work out til you puke. Then go home and pass out. See? Same end results but there's no chance of a DWI and you will feel so much better tomorrow!!
Resolution tie-in: Don't drink so much!
If you follow just a few of these suggestions you can bet you will have a happier, healthier transition to the new administration as well as kicking ass on your resolutions! Get with me again on the 2nd 100 days. <3